TYPES OF INJURIES
Tofer & Associates cover all types of personal injury cases including, but not limited to:
1. Burden of proof lies on the party that’s filing a case. You have to make sure that you have two things:
2. Gather all possible evidence to prove your claim:
3. Call your lawyer as soon as you can. Your lawyer should be able to immediately act on your behalf to preserve your right.
1. Actual medical costs for your examinations, evaluations and treatments.
2. Lost earnings and prospective earnings due to absence from or inability to do work.
3. Future medical care for recommended treatments post-discharge.
4. Pain and suffering, which includes emotional pain and psychological trauma.
5. Punitive damages when it is proven that the negligent party acted with recklessness resulting in the accident.
Even at the site of an accident, you can call us and we will help you over the phone or send someone to assist you.