MICHAEL P. GREEN, ESQ.
At his best, man is the noblest of all animals; separated from law and justice he is the worst.
I love the law. At its best, our system is designed to guarantee that we all have access to justice and equity. At its worst, the system is used to perpetuate injustice and inequity by manipulation of the truth for the purpose of profit.
Since 1993, I have exclusively represented individuals seeking justice and equity from the legal system. I can think of no more rewarding vocation than assisting those seeking justice and equity and guiding them through the process of obtaining it.
Should you chose to honor my firm and I by asking us to assist you in your quest for justice, I cannot guarantee a result, but I can guarantee that we will expend our best efforts to make you feel informed, secure, and zealously represented on your quest for justice and equity.
I look forward to the opportunity to speak with you regarding your particular challenges and needs that you have and will experience along your particular quest for equity and justice.
• Personal Injury
• Criminal Law
• Business Litigation
• Real Estate Litigation
• California, 1993
• U.S. District Court, Central District of California
• U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
• United States Court Of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
• J.D., Ventura College of Law, 1993, Student Bar Association President
• B.S., Cal State Northridge, 1986, Business Administration with emphasis in
Finance and Real Estate
• California State Bar
• LeCavalier v. Eagle-Picher Indus., No. 01-55109, United States Court Of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, April 26, 2002, Filed