Personal Injury Lawyer Anaheim
Is My Case A Personal Injury Case?
Accidents happen, and that’s why we’re here. But what classifies as a true Personal Injury case? You have to make sure that you have two things:
- An injury you can prove through medical records.
- Someone who is at fault for these injuries.
After validating that you have a legitimate Personal Injury case,
- Immediately take pictures of the scene of the incident as well as any visible injuries.
- Make sure all medical treatments are documented, and receipts are kept.
- Get the information (Name, contact number, address) of the party at fault.
- Request surveillance footage of the scene of the accident if available.
Call your lawyer as soon as you can. Your lawyer is able to immediately act on your behalf to preserve your rights
Other fees that may be accounted for in a personal Injury case:
1. Actual medical costs for your examinations, evaluations and treatments. 2. Lost earnings and prospective earnings due to absence from or inability to do work. 3. Future medical care for recommended treatments post-discharge. 4. Pain and suffering, which includes emotional pain and psychological trauma. 5. Punitive damages when it is proven that the negligent party acted with recklessness resulting in the accident. Personal injury cases don’t have to be stressful experience. Our main goal is to achieve justice for you in a timely manner. Your safety is our number one concern. Always make sure to move out of harm’s way when taking photographic evidence. We’re here to help you. If you have any questions regarding your case, don’t hesitate to give us a call. (800 291 – 9000, for a FREE consultation with one of our top attorneys.